1.Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infection among primary school children in southern Iran.
J Parasit Dis (2016) DOI 1007/s12639-016-0826-6.
2.Topographical distribution of anopheline mosquitoes in an area under elimination programme in the south of Iran. Malar J (2015)
14:262 DOI 10.1186/s12936-015-0771-7
3. Cloning and Sequence Analysis of Recombinant Plasmodium vivax Merozoite Surface Protein 1 (PvMSP-142 kDa) In pTZ57R/T Vector. Iran J Parasitol: Vol. 10, No. 2, Apr -Jun 2015, pp.197-205.
4. Efficiency of Nested-PCR in Detecting Asymptomatic Cases toward Malaria Elimination Program in an Endemic Area of Iran.
Iran J Parasitol: Vol. 10, No. 1, Jan -Mar 2015, pp.39-45
5. Survey for asymptomatic malaria cases in low transmission settings of Iran under elimination programme. Malaria Journal 2012, 11:126 doi:10.1186/1475-2875-11-126
6. Absence of Asymptomatic Malaria Infection in Endemic Area of Bashagard. District, Hormozgan Province, Iran. Iranian J Parasitol:
Vol. 7, No.1, 2012, pp. 36-44
7. A Parasitological and Serological Study in Malaria Suspected Patients in Hormozgan Province, Southeastern Iran. IRCMJ 2010; 12(3):242-246.
8. Factor Structure of Persian General Health Questionnaire-28 in Dermatologic Patients: A Confirmatory Factor Analysis.
International Electronic Journal of Medicine (IEJM).2(1):11-21
9. The First World Report on Leishmania Infection of Gerbillus Nanus (Rodentia: Muridae) As the Reservoir Host of Leishmania major in Hormozgan Province, Southern Iran.Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2012 Oct; 14(8): 6-10.
10.A Sero-epidemiological Study of Vivax Malaria in Children Aged 9 Years Old and Younger Using IFA Method in Minab and Jask ,Hormozgan Province, 2013-14. Hakim Health Sys Res 2016; 19(1): 33- 38.]
11. The Impact of IL-18 and IFN-γ on Severity of Malaria and Quality of Treatment.
R Ameri, K Malekzadeh, Z Noor-Mohamadi, M Shekari, H Turki, ... Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences
12.Asymptomatic malaria control program in high-risk Jask district, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
Scientific Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research.Vol. 13, No. 2, Summer 2015