1. Khodagholi F, Motamedi F, Shaerzadeh F. Up-regulation of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 due to autophagy inhibition by 3-metyladenine could be a potential subject for social anxiety and depressive-like behaviors in male rats. Submitted
2. Khodagholi F, Digaleh H, Motamedi F, Foolad F, Shaerzadeh F. Nitric Oxide and Protein Disulfide Isomerase Explain the Complexities of Unfolded Protein Response Following Intra-hippocampal Aβ Injection. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2015. In press
3. Khalifeh S, Oryan S, Khodagholi F, Digaleh H, Shaerzadeh F, Maghsoudi N, Zarrindast MR. Complexity of Compensatory Effects in Nrf1 Knockdown: Linking Undeveloped Anxiety-Like Behavior to Prevented Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Oxidative Stress. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2015. In press
4. Mazaheri M, Moosavi-Movahedi AA, Saboury AA, Khodagholi F, Shaerzadeh F, Sheibani N. Curcumin protects β-lactoglobulin fibril formation and fibril-induced neurotoxicity in PC12 cells. PLos One. 2015; 10(7):e0133206.
5. Kamalinia G, Khodagholi F, Shaerzadeh F, Tavssolian F, Chaharband F, Atyabi F, Sharifzadeh M, Amini M, Dinarvand R. Cationic albumin conjugated chelating agent as a novel brain drug delivery system in neurodegeneration. Chem Biol Drug Des. 2015: In press.
6. Arsalandeh F, Ahmadian S, Foolad F, Khodagholi F, Farimani MM, Shaerzadeh F. Beneficial effect of flavone derivatives on Aβ-induced memory deficit is mediated by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma co-activator-1 alpha: a comparative study. J Int Toxicol. 2015: In press.
7. Shaerzadeh F, Sepehri H, Delphi L. Stimulation of prolactin synthesis by β-glucan via Dectin-1 receptors in GH3/B6 cells. Biological and Chemical research. 2015: 27-35
8. Shaerzadeh F, Motamedi F, Khodagholi F. Inhibition of Akt phosphorylation by using 3-methyladenine attenuates mitochondrial biogenesis markers and exacerbates recognition memory deficit in rat model of Alzheimer’s disease. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2014;34 (8):1223-33.
9. Khalifeh S, Oryan S, Digaleh H, Shaerzadeh F, Khodagholi F, Maghsoudi N, Zarrindast MR. Involvement of Nrf2 in Development of Anxiety-Like Behavior by Linking Bcl2 to Oxidative Phosphorylation: Estimation in Rat Hippocampus, Amygdala, and Prefrontal Cortex. J Mol Neurosci. 2015;55(2):492-9.
10. Shaerzadeh F, Motamedi F, Minai-Tehrani D, Khodagholi F. Monitoring of Neuronal Loss in the Hippocampus of Aβ-Injected Rat: Autophagy, Mitophagy, and Mitochondrial Biogenesis Stand Against Apoptosis. Neuromolecular Med. 2014. 16 (1): 175-190
11. Kamalinia G, Khodagholi F, Atyabi F, Amini M, Shaerzadeh F, Sharifzadeh M, Dinarvand R. Enhanced Brain Delivery of Deferasirox-Lactoferrin Conjugates for Iron Chelation Therapy in Neurodegenerative Disorders: In Vitro and in Vivo Studies. Mol Pharm. 2013. 10 (12): 4418-31
12. Abraki SB, Khalaj L, Shaerzadeh F, Khodagholi F. Simultaneous inhibition of COX-2 and activation of PPAR-γ resulted in the same level and pattern of neuroprotection as they were targeted separately. J Mol Neurosci. 2013. 49(1):116-29.
13. Gholamipour-Badie H, Naderi N, Khodagholi F, Shaerzadeh F, Motamedi F. L-type calcium channel blockade alleviates molecular and reversal spatial learning and memory alterations induced by entorhinal amyloid pathology in rats. Behav Brain Res. 2013. 237:190-9.
14. Kachooei E, Moosavi-Movahedi AA, Khodagholi F, Ramshini H, Shaerzadeh F, Sheibani N. Oligomeric forms of insulin amyloid aggregation disrupt outgrowth and complexity of neuron-like PC12 cells. PLoS One. 2012. 7(7):e41344.
15. Yenki P, Khodagholi F, Shaerzadeh F. Inhibition of phosphorylation of JNK suppresses Aβ-induced ER stress and upregulates prosurvival mitochondrial proteins in rat hippocampus. J Mol Neurosci. 2013. 49(2):262-9.
16. Alamdary SZ, Khodagholi F, Shaerzadeh F, Ansari N, Sonboli A, Tusi SK. S. choloroleuca, S. mirzayanii and S. santolinifolia protect PC12 cells from H(2)O (2)-induced apoptosis by blocking the intrinsic pathway. Cytotechnology. 2012 Aug;64(4):403-19.
17. Shaerzadeh F, Alamdary SZ, Esmaeili MA, Sarvestani NN, Khodagholi F. Neuroprotective effect of Salvia sahendica is mediated by restoration of mitochondrial function and inhibition of endoplasmic reticulum stress. Neurochem Res. 2011. 36(12):2216-26.
18. Maghsoudi AH, Khodagholi F, Hadi-Alijanvand H, Esfandiarei M, Sabbaghian M, Zakeri Z, Shaerzadeh F, Abtahi S, Maghsoudi N. Homology modeling, docking, molecular dynamics simulation, and structural analyses of coxsakievirus B3 2A protease: an enzyme involved in the pathogenesis of inflammatory myocarditis. Int J Biol Macromol. 2011. 1;49(4):487-92.
19. Asadi S, Khodagholi F, Esmaeili MA, Tusi SK, Ansari N, Shaerzadeh F, Sonboli A, Ghahremanzamaneh M. Chemical composition analysis, antioxidant, antiglycating activities and neuroprotective effects of S. choloroleuca, S. mirzayanii and S. santolinifolia from Iran. Am J Chin Med. 2011. 39(3):615-38.
20. Shaerzadeh F, Ahmadiani A, Esmaeili MA, Ansari N, Asadi S, Tusi SK, Sonboli A, Ghahremanzamaneh M, Khodagholi F. Antioxidant and antiglycating activities of Salvia sahendica and its protective effect against oxidative stress in neuron-like PC12 cells. J Nat Med. 2011. 65(3-4):455-65.
21. Ansari N, Khodagholi F, Amini M, Shaerzadeh F. Attenuation of LPS-induced apoptosis in NGF-differentiated PC12 cells via NF-κB pathway and regulation of cellular redox status by an oxazine derivative. Biochimie. 2011. 93(5):899-908.