1. Asefzadeh S, Taghizadeh S, Heyrani A, Mohebbifar R, Arabloo J. An exploration of clinical governance implementation and assessment challenges in Qazvin teaching hospitals: A qualitative study (Persian). Payavard 2015; 9(2): 147-161.
2. Ravaghi H, Abdi Z, Heyrani A. Hand hygiene practice among healthcare workers in intensive care units: a qualitative study. jhosp 2015; 13(4): 41-52.
1. Khalesi N, Arabloo J, Khosravizadeh O, Taghizadeh S, Heyrani A, Ebrahimian A. Psychometric properties of the Persian version of the “Hospital Ethical Climate Survey”. J Med Ethics Hist Med 2014; 7: 15.
2. Khajavi A, Vatankhah S, Ravaghi H, Barati A, Heyrani A. Physicians’ perceptions of patient safety factors: a systematic review and narrative synthesis. Asian Biomedicine 2013; 7(6): 735-742.
3. Abdi Z, Delgoshaei B, Ravaghi H, Abbasi M, Heyrani A. The culture of patient safety in an Iranian intensive care unit. J Nurs Manag 2013; 23(3): 333-45.
4. Heyrani A, et al. Clinical governance implementation in a selected teaching emergency department: a systems approach. Implementation Science 2012; 7(1): 1-10
5. Abdi Z, Delgoshaei B, Ravaghi H, Heyrani A. Changing medical students’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes about Patient Safety. HealthMED 2012; 6(9): 3129-3135
6. Khajavi A, Vatankhah S, Maleki M, Barati A, Alami A, Heyrani A. Conceptual skill in physicians: an overlooked basic competency. HEALTHMED 2012; 6(10): 3359-3365.